You hear me bemoan my lack of time quite often, but I thought I’d let you know why I want more time and what I’ve been working on the last four years.
I took the keyboard back up in 2015. There are two novels I wrote that first year that will never see the light beyond my hard drive.
Other than those two, I have:
Deep Into Editing – Hoping for a 2019 Release
- Knight of Valor
- A Knight’s Redemption
Sent to My Beta Reader
- Pirate Captain’s Daughter
First Drafts in Need of the Hard First-to-Second-Draft Edits
(These don’t have title’s yet. I think of most of my books by the names of the hero and heroine, sometimes even after they have a title)
- Rita and Logan – Rita may get a new name before this is launched
- Gabriel and Chelsea – introduces elves!
- Leikar and Annabelle – yes, the same Annabelle as from Seducing the Ice Queen
- Alexander and Rebecca – yes, the same Alexander mentioned in Knight of Valor
- Alor and Evie – Set in the same world but well beyond Tamryn. Alor is actually from a dragon clan that survived the purge.
I have story ideas galore, but ideas in the world of writing are only slightly more valuable that pebbles on a beach.
But, I do have an idea for one of Rebecca’s brothers from Alexander and Rebecca. Her other brother could also use a story.
Alor has four brothers, all who need stories.
I am currently pondering the people in two small kingdoms that are part of the eastern provinces. There’s at least three stories there – one for the crowned prince and each of his two younger siblings. Possibly stories for those from the rival kingdom as well.
I’ve heard people would like to see Sir Leopold get his happily-ever-after as well as High-Knight Freya.
And one of my beta readers wanted to know if I would at least write a novella to get Marcella and Pike together from A Knight’s Redemption.
This is before we consider the handful of other stories I have planned involving a death knight, a kingdom plagued by insanity, and the elves.
Yes, there will be elves!
So yes, I need more time.
Now, where to find it…